Dawn of the Mexica is a challenging roguelike videogame based on the
myths from the indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico in the age of the
Culhua-Mexica Empire and the invasion of the spanish conquistadors.
One fateful morning, the village of Cohuatltitlan dawns in total darkness. What happened to the Sun, Huitzilopochtli? Did the gods decide it is time to destroy the world again? Embark in a quest to find out, and save your people and the whole world from the fall of the Fifth Sun.
* Pure turn-based roguelike with procedural level generation (different every game!), character permadeath and colored dynamic lighting.
* Extremely complex and realistic combat system. Every weapon and armor type combination is taken into account, and there's more than a thousand detailed critical effects: Every part of your body can be injured or broken, burn and freeze. You can become blind. Or deaf. You may bleed, become stunned, knocked out...
* Complex character sheet with 9 stats, 12 Character classes, more than a hundred spells and more than 40 skills to choose from as you level up.
* Friendly and intuitive interface. Complex doesn't mean hard to use.
* Weather/survival system. Even a torch may change temperature around you. Be careful not to freeze nor faint from the heat!